Recovery and resilience plan - Energy efficiency, green heating and CCS
The Danish government national recovery and resilience plan is composed of seven initiatives, one of which relates to energy efficiency improvements in buildings and technology innovation such as carbon capture and storage (CCS).
This component is divided into the following initiatives:
- Replacing oil burners and gas furnaces: DKK 645 million (2021-2025)
- Energy efficiency in industry: DKK 315 million (2022-2025)
- Energy renovations in public buildings: DKK 315 million (2021-2025)
- Energy efficiency in households: DKK 565 million (2021-2025)
- CCS-storage potential: DKK 200 million (2021-2022)
The initiative aims at decreasing 0.1 Mt CO2 by 2025 and 0.1 Mt CO2 by 2030.
Want to know more about this policy ? Learn more