The Supreme Decree adopted on the 4th of April 2017 approves the technical regulation on the energy efficiency labelling of energy using equipment. The following products fall under the scope of the technical regulation: household lamps, domestic refrigeration appliances, boilers, three-phase induction motors, inductors with squirrel-cage rotors, household washing machines, household tumble driers, air conditioners, domestic water heaters.
This technical regulation aims at establishing energy efficiency labelling and technical requirements for energy using equipment. Certification and conformity procedures are also described in the technical regulation.
- Battery electric
- Space, water and process heating technologies
- Space cooling
- Lighting technologies
- Refrigerators (incl. combined refrigerators-freezers)
- Washing machines
- Industry sector-specific processes and technologies
- Manufacuturing technologies and systems
- Industrial-scale boilers
- Portable room ACs
- Heating, cooling and climate control technologies