People's Republic of China-GB 21456-2014 Minimum allowable values of the energy efficiency and energy efficiency grades for household induction cookers-Electric cookers, Gas stoves - 2015
This standard replaces GB 21456-2008 as the minimum energy performance standard for household induction cookers (note: does NOT apply to commercial induction cookers, power frequency induction cookers and concave cooker). It applies to induction cookers with one or more heating units with each unit's rated power ranges from 700W to 3500W.
The main changes to the standard include:
- Increasing the power range of the applicable scope of induction cookers;
- Adding normative references;
- Modifying the energy efficiency limits for different tiers of products;
- Subdividing the energy efficiency grades of different-power induction cookers;
- Modifying the test method.
Want to know more about this policy ? Learn more