The Notice provides guidelines and obligations on provinces in regards to further deployment of solar PV installations.
The Notice puts following requirements on provinces in regards to solar PV deployment:
- To recognise the high importance of promotion and construction of new PV installations in orderly manner.
- To strengthen and speed up the planning process for building solar PV plant.
- To promote construction of the large-scale solar PV stations.
- To promote innovative construction models of solar PV plants.
- Guide and coordinate annual PV development plants along with development and expansion of the power grid.
- To standardize project management and project development of solar PV stations.
- To strengthen the management of power grid access and operation management.
- To strengthen innovative financial models for solar PV systems.
- To strengthen quality of the project management.
- To strengthen operation supervision of PV stations.
- To strengthen monitoring, gathering and distributing statistical information on solar PV capacity and generation.