The guidelines for the evaluation of green building materials were developed to accelerate the use of green building materials and standardise green building material evaluation and labelling.
Classified as green building materials are those that exhibit characteristics contributing towards energy saving, emission reduction, safety, convenience and recycling.
The label is to include information on the following items:
- Name and address of the application company
- Product name, product series, specifications/models
- Evaluation benchmark
- Green building materials grade
- Date and validity period of issuamce
- Issuing authority
- Green building materials evaluation agency
- Certificate number
- Other results of the evaluation.