The Tatwir Green Growth program aims to foster the development of new green industry sectors and reduce industrial pollution by supporting micro, small and medium sized enterprise (MSME). Eligible projects include:
- energy transition projects centered around energy efficiency and renewable energy sources;
- start-up projects in the green industry sector (e.g. production of solar boilers);
- research and development of products with a negative carbon footprint (e.g. products made from recycled materials);
- integration of clean technologies in manufacturing processes.
- a 30% investment premium for financing industrial machinery;
- a 5% repayable grant for project development in green industries;
- a subsidy covering up to 50% of research & development costs;
- a subsidy covering up to 80% for SME and 90% for micro enterprises of audit costs, notably energy efficiency diagnostics.